so, at the moment I am writing a small paper for French about Algeria. my mom does not trust me to work, so she is hovering over me. I guess that it is deserved though, I'm not working now. be back when I'm done......... ok, done. that was easy, it was just the capitol, languages spoken, and why... here's my essay-ish-thing!
oh and of course, pics!!!

why are the territory's so big in the southern part?

oh, because there's NO water, therefor no people!
speaks French because from about 1890 to 1962 the French controlled it. Before the French had it the Muslims were in
control, thus they also speak Arabic, and at the moment the official language
is Arabic. The capitol is Algiers. Very original!
oh and of course, pics!!!
why are the territory's so big in the southern part?
oh, because there's NO water, therefor no people!


No comments:
Post a Comment