pc magazine, the worst of the pc based magazines. all they ever do is compliment software. windows vista - WONDERFUL! I must say it is not wonderful. i tried to use it in one of the best buys near my house. all it really is, is a shiny version of windows xp. all that shiny-ness comes at a price too, you need a great graphics card, a great CPU, lot-o-ram, and many other things. why did they put the (NEW AND IMPROVED!) search bar in the start menu? anyway, I'm getting off topic. pc world sent me a cd today that said in big red letters "ULTIMATE UTILITIES" I poped it in to take a look. PC world put ADS on the cd. blech! then none of the apps that they included were open cource and wordt of all, MOST WERE SHAREWARE!! geez.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment